About Me

My photo
Huntsville, Al., United States
Author of "The Menopause Prayer and Care Journal" and "Faith Walk". Coming soon, "Beautiful" and "Cousins". I am an Evangelist, author, poetess, a jewelry, scrapbook and greeting card designer. I enjoy photography, cooking and computers! My Cooking Blog is: http://cookiescooking.wordpress.com/

Followers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Scrapping Wish List!

I have been scrapbooking for over 25 years. And making my own cards for 15 years. I love anything that i can scrap with! I have to admit, i do spend a lot of money on my hobby but i try to catch things on sale! My wish list for this year would have to include:
Paper (any kind)
Markers
Brads
Stickers
Stamp Pads (Any Color)
Rubber Stamps
Embossing Powders
Border Punches
Gift cards to Hobby Lobby or Michael's


I am in several online scrap groups and card groups, some i have been a member of for many years. I love to attend scrap parties with my friends!
Have a great day!
Marie aka Kumbashaa aka Evangelist Cookie

1 comment: